arema

arema
arema

Friday, November 9, 2007

NOKIA N81 NEW RELEASE


**Update** Nokia requested that I remove the images, so I did. You can find them easily just about anywhere around the internet. It tells me 2 things, though:
1. They're real (otherwise they wouldn't care)
2. Nokia reads my site. :) **Update**
Yes, you read that correctly. Here, first on Symbian-Guru.com, compliments of my friend Blue Blazer Regular, is the full specs sheet and pic of the upcoming N81 8GB Slider. Set to be launched 4Q 2007 and running S60v3 FP1, the Nokia N81 is a slider-followup to the N91 8GB Music Edition. It is quad-band EDGE with 2100 HSDPA (yeah, you know what that means), WiFi (b/g w/ uPnP), BT 2.0 with A2DP, and a 3.5mm slot.
It also has "dedicated music and gaming keys," though I was unable to locate them in the photos. It also mentions a "Navi Wheel", but I'm unable to see that, as well.
More details and a size comparison after the break.

No comments: